Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HobbyElectronics - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HobbyElectronics > Topics

Subject: Hav any problem?
Replies: 6 Views: 1907

jupiter2 26.12.08 - 06:48am
Submit here if u hav any minor problem regarding any electrical instrument.... We will discuss about it... *

shrihars 1.07.09 - 03:29am
My DVD IS a big problem for me. When i insert any cd in it and press close it it loads but after 3 second it automatically open it without loading the disk. *

jupiter2 1.07.09 - 03:46am
U haven't given proper details but does it happen only with CD discs or both CD and DVD?.... Btw, if it displays NO DISC before opening the case, then check if there's any dust on the optical lens or the 'lens connector multiple line belt' has some fault...... *

shrihars 7.07.09 - 02:10am
It happen both with dvd and vcd. When i press close b*tton it close but automatically open without loading. I also don't press the open b*tton but it automatically opens. Please help. *

jupiter2 7.07.09 - 03:54am
It happens when there's a fault in the drawer.... Open the case and check if the disc drawer is able to go inside upto the end without any difficulties..... *

gili 28.05.10 - 07:35am
a jvc mini hifi model mx-dk51 was wrongly loaded wit a lower software. how can i flust it out. *

jupiter2 29.05.10 - 04:52pm
You need the manufacturer data of pin configuration... Then you need proper cable and pc software... *

* HobbyElectronics Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HobbyElectronics

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits